To be the bread basket of the SADC and COMESA regions by 2015.
Promote and sustain a viable agricultural sector through the provision of appropriate agricultural infrastructure, mechanisation, technical, administrative and advisory services in order to optimize agricultural productivity to ensure food security.
Provide technical, extension, advisory, regulatory and administrative services to the agricultural sector to achieve food security and economic development.
• Transparency and Accountability
• Honesty and Integrity
CLIENT’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• the right to lodge a complaint
• the right to privacy and confidentiality
• the right to information
• the right to access services ,facilities and information in a manner which meets their needs
• the right to review and appeal
Clients are obliged:
• To treat Ministry staff with courtesy;
• To attend scheduled meetings punctually;
• To respond to request for information by the Ministry accurately ,thoroughly and in a timely manner;
• To abide by any legal requirements and other obligations that clients are to meet in order to be eligible for payments or services sought.