" Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic "
- maintaining ICT standards within the Ministry.
- facilitating rapid national economic growth and development through appropriate application of Information Communication Technology for sustainable
- performance improvement,increase productivity/communications and provision of quality services
- Developing and implementing an appropriate ICT policy for the Ministry.
- Advising the Ministry on matters related to ICT
- Networking and spearheading the equipping of the entire Ministry with appropriate ICT facilities.
- Providing the necessary ICT interface between the Ministry and its stakeholders.
- Offering technical advice on the procurement of ICT equipment.
- Updating ICT in Ministry so as to keep pace with technology developments.
- Ensuring optimal operation/use of ICT through training and other capacity building interventions.
- Productivity: To enhance productivity and reduce costs by improving the accuracy, timelines and speed with which the government functions can be met.
- Information Availability: To increase and improve information and data availability, thereby assisting the Ministry in decision making and in providing services to the public.
- Environmental Responsiveness: To ensure, from an Information System perspective, the Ministry is responsive to an environment that is constantly changing as a result of changes in areas of laws, regulations, interpretations, and funding.
- Infrastructure: To augment and improve the infrastructure of the Ministry’s Information Systems, including technical architecture (Connectivity, Hardware, Software), the organizations structure, human resource capabilities (Training)
- New Technology: To evaluate new technology to determine if it will provide benefits to the Ministry in achieving its business objectives.
- Customer Focus: Invoking Non Information Technology Personnel to meet the Information needs of the Society/Organization
Our Computer scientists, technicians and technocratic staff work to create better opportunities for farmers and all Zimbabweans through agricultural research and innovation.
We work with industry, academia and other partners, to support science that contributes to the growth and develop zimbabwe's agricultural sector.It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
Technological progress has provided us with more efficient means for job execution.We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology.
-Agricultural Commodities Imports and Exports Administration System.this is a one stop shop for all the activities involved in the assuarence of all
gricultural related permits.It is aimed at putting all activities / agents on a single platfform.
-AIMS (Agricultural Information Management System).This is a pricing tool which connetcs buyers and sellers of Agricultural goods.It enables sellers
to know where there is high demand of their products and buyers to know where to find goods.