promoting and facilitating sustainable horticulture production to optimum levels for food and economic development to all sectors of agriculture through the provision of advisory, technical and extension services
- training on market oriented horticulture production
- training on handling of surplus produce-processing and value addition
- information and appropriate technology dissemination
- initiating research of identified problem areas in horticulture production
- conducting monitoring and evaluation of horticultural related projects by government, parastals
and other organisations.
- Olericulture" vegetable production"
- pomoculture- fruit production
- herbs and spices
- Plantations (tea and coffee)
MR A Mudhefi